PACE of Guilford and Rockingham Counties, Inc. (d/b/a PACE of the Triad) is a non-profit, health and human services agency that provides medical and comprehensive support services for individuals 55 and over with complex medical needs.
PACE (which stands for Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) provides an alternative to nursing home placement. PACE of the Triad allows individuals in need of skilled nursing care to remain in their home or community setting and receive quality care from our team of clinical experts.
PACE of the Triad is a medical/social-based model of care that provides comprehensive, integrated managed care (on a voluntary basis) to individuals who are eligible for nursing home care.
Our interdisciplinary team is committed to planning, coordinating and delivering seamless care in an effort to help elderly members of the Triad community remain in the comfort of their homes. All Medicare and Medicaid covered services and products recommended by the PACE team are covered.
PACE of the Triad creates a personalized plan for each participant, which is managed on a daily basis by a team of caring professionals. The individualized plan of care is updated regularly and includes input from PACE participants, their family members and others involved in the individual’s care. Our team of experts consists of:
- Nurse practitioners
- Registered nurses
- Social workers
- Rehabilitative therapists
- Transportation staff
- Home care workers
PACE of the Triad’s mission is to be a leading not-for-profit provider and employer of choice offering comprehensive care services to enhance the life and autonomy of older adults. We are committed to the wellness of older adults and to improving the autonomy and quality of their lives. Our objective is to help each individual live as independently as possible – with dignity and respect.
Key Components of the PACE Model of Care:
- A team of professionals that plan, deliver and oversee care across all settings, from the home to the hospital
- A Day Center in which a broad range of service providers are readily accessible – including doctors, nurses, therapists, social workers and personal care aides
- A flat, capitated payment system that allows PACE providers to respond to the needs of each participant (rather than a fee-for-service system)
- A transportation system that connects participants to the Day Center and other medical services in their community.
How can I learn more?
- Call our office at (336) 550-4040 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 – 5:00)
- Visit our office at 1471 E. Cone Boulevard and speak with a representative (Monday - Friday, 8:00 – 5:00)
- Continue browsing our website and see all that PACE of the Triad has to offer.